Sunday, November 02, 2008

Stone Sour for 2010!


STONE SOUR - New Album Due In 2010!

Stone Sour guitarist Josh Rand has issued the following update:
"Wow! I can't believe a whole year has gone by since I checked in with you last. Lots has happened. The summer floods, working on ideas for Stone Sour, and the new project I've been working on.
So let's start with Stone Sour first. Our tentative plan is to start rehearsals for the new album in the fall of 2009, hit the studio at the beginning of 2010, and release around Summertime. I have to say that all of us are really thrilled about having Roy (Mayorga, drummer) in the writing process this time around. I've heard song ideas from everyone, and I have a feeling this could be the most diverse Stone Sour album yet!
In other news, I've been working on a new project called Moonshot. It's a female-fronted rock band, and I'm pretty excited about it!
To check it out go at:
http://www.myspace.com/moonshotband
That's all you get for now. I'll keep you updated.Take care and see-ya soon."

So Stone Sour fans be patients and until there why not following what Slipknot and Moonshot are doing right now?!

CrazyTan \m/**\m/