Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dragonforce: Milwaukee show...

Milwaukee (WI) show postponed due to unexpected weather event!

For those who were supposed to go see Dragonforce, here a message from them posted on their official web site.

"We're sorry to inform you that due to an unexpected and severe weather event, our show at The Rave, Milwaukee WI, will have to be postponed until a later date. We're sorry that we will miss the show and look forward to seeing all of our fans in 2009. Please stay tuned for a new date and new details. Cheers - DragonForce"

I’ve seen them on December 2th in Montreal, in the first row and I have to say:

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Incredible show from all members and congratulations to ZP who is sick and gave a wonderful performance!

I also wanna mention that it's great and cool to see there's famous bands members like in Dragonforce who are really down to earth people and with who you can talk with! Those I met were sympathic and I appreciate my experience!

Here some pictures from that day taken by my friend Mariano, thanks to him! Oh and it doesn't mean that I have a photo with everyone I met...

- Herman and I...I know I'm awful on this picture but I was sick and I've been waiting outsite for almost 2 hours...so give me a chance! -

- Dave and I...I look better on this one!!! -

- Herman -

- Sam -

- Vadim -

- ZP -

For more info on Dragonforce go at:
http://www.dragonforce.com/
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.ca/
www.myspace.com/roadrunnerrecordscanada1http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RoadrunnerCanada

And for those who are passionate of music like me, Roadrunner Records Canada is presently recruiting people for the street team...so if you would like to join us simply write me an email to: crazytan@outsidethenine.com and I'll tell you more about it…but it’s for Canada only!

Don't be shy!

CrazyTan \m/**\m/