Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Corey Taylor interview from The Toronto Sun!

Corey Taylor interview from The Toronto Sun!

Corey Taylor, Slipknot frontman, did an interview with the Toronto Sun just before the band hit the road for Canada.

Check out the interview, give it a read and learn one of the most embarrassing albums that Corey owns…

For now, here’s a little part of it:

Toronto Sun: Your live show is pretty intense. How do you handle it?

Corey: It's like fighting the Civil War every night. And I mean all four years of the Civil War. It's brutal. I'm 35, but I feel like I'm 50. That's why I'm working out. I've gotta keep in shape to do this crap now, man. I used to be able to chug a bottle of Jack and get onstage. Now I gotta watch what I eat. But that's how much it means to me. It wouldn't be right to go up there and go through the motions. That's how bands die. I have enough respect for this to work for it. And at the end of the day if I'm not feeling it, I have enough respect to walk away. Besides, I wouldn't be able to fool our fans. Our fans can smell lies like farts in a car.

You can find the whole interview at:

http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/music/2009/05/01/9311116-sun.html

For more Slipknot news go at:

www.slipknot1.com
www.allhopeisgone.com
www.roadrunnerrecords.ca
www.myspace.com/roadrunnerrecordscanada1
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RoadrunnerCanada

CrazyTan \m/**\m/