Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Paolo's Interview on The Scream Queen!

Paolo's Interview on The Scream Queen!

The Scream Queen recently conducted an Interview with Paolo while he was in Los Angeles a few days ago:

Scream Queen: How would you say how the turnout has been for the All Hope is Gone Tour, despite the financial chaos going on right now?

Paolo: This is definitely one of the tours NOT affected by the financial downturn. I'll tell you, we were on a tour in Europe that was following this tour around that we weren't on yet, and the European leg kicked the shit out of everyone's. Right now in the States, it's pretty much doing the same thing. Luckily, we're a part of it. [laughs]

Scream Queen: Is there anything that is different you've noticed for this tour than some of your previous ones?

Paolo: Yeah, there's about… I'd say six-seven thousand more people! [laughs] But, it's been great, there's a lot of new people out. I definitely feel like we're making progress on this one because of all of the new people are out, really feeling what we're doing.

Sream Queen: How do you, the bassist, try to establish that certain connection with the audience?

Paolo: How do I? Um… Hmm..
[background voice: Muscle milk!]
Yeah, muscle milk! Just like Travis said! [laughs] I don't know… I just go out and just be as energetic as possible. I mean, that's really all you can do. You just act like a crazy madman and try to play my bass parts as good as I can. [laughs]

Read the entire interview at:
http://thescreamqueen.com/TriviumInterview.html

For more Trivium news go at:

www.trivium.org
www.triviumworld.com
www.roadrunnerrecords.ca
www.myspace.com/roadrunnerrecordscanada1
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RoadrunnerCanada

CrazyTan \m/**\m/