Saturday, January 24, 2009

Drums completed on the new Megadeth album!

Drums completed on the new Megadeth album!

The Megadeth blog over at their official MySpace has seen another update, this time from Shawn...

“I leave for the airport in a few hours, to which I am happy to have 100% completed these 12 new songs for the next Megadeth record - I am really excited on how they turned out both from a performance and a sonic standpoint, so now I can just spend a few quality weeks at home with my family before we once again head out for the Killing Road.

I am certain that Chris is chomping at the bit to start his tracks, as is both James and Dave. I am sure they will sort out "Who" is next in line to begin their tracks, and I hope they have as much fun as I did. Big kudos to Andy Sneap for calm guidance and tons of laughter during these recording's, and to all who lent a hand in making Vic's Garage what it now is - A very comfortable and beautiful recording facility.

I am outa here, homies. Shawn

For more news on Megadeth go at:

www.roadrunnerrecords.ca
www.myspace.com/roadrunnerrecordscanada1
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RoadrunnerCanada

http://roadrunnerca.media-toolbar.com/

CrazyTan \m/**\m/