Saturday, January 03, 2009

Megadeth update!

Shawn, Chris and Dave have been updating the ole blog on the official Megadeth MySpace again, documenting their festive season and also, the progress they are making on the new album, due out later this year.

"I have five of the nine that appear to be mine completely written and arranged.", writes Dave. "There are two more that are Shawn's, and James has a potential part for a song, as well as Chris. I have to say that the energy and musical vein is from the period you have all been requesting. I know I have written something good too, when I am playing something and I curl my lip up when I assault my guitar. Andy [Sneap, producer] said, "Awwight! ye got a bit ov de ole lip snarlin' goin now wight matey??"

There's also talk about the upcoming tour with Judas Priest and Testament which hits the UK on the 10th of February. Tickets are on sale now, and the full dates are as follows:


Tue 10th Feb – Dublin O2
Wed 11th Feb – Belfast Odyssey Arena
Fri 13th Feb – Sheffield Arena
Sat 14th Feb – Birmingham NEC
Mon 16th Feb – Glasgow SECC
Tue 17th Feb – Manchester Apollo
Wed 18th Feb – Newcastle Academy (headline show)
Fri 20th Feb – Cardiff CIA
Sat 21st Feb – London Wembley Arena
Check out the full blogs at the bands official MySpace at:
CrazyTan \m/**\m/